Proceeds from both Mask sales and Trick Title evaluations have been donated to several organizations including:
Thank you to all those that are putting their lives at risk to protect ours!
Please choose from the fabrics I currently have on hand, shown below..... hover over or click on picture for the name of the fabric
Note: Some fabric quantities are VERY limited. I do my best to update these as they are sold out, but please understand that availability is not guaranteed.
(If there's a specific fabric or theme you're looking for, let me know!)
Reusable - washable cloth mask - $10 each
- Made from tight-weave cotton fabric (pre-washed / pre-shrunk)
- Filter pocket so you can add filter material (suggested materials for filters: coffee filter, shop towel, additional cotton fabric, interfacing, etc.)
- Nose bridge to tighten the mask to the top of your nose
- Elastic bands (1/4") to go around your ears
- Three sizes: (see photo for size comparison)
- The mask should fit snugly to your face - on your nose, under your chin and on both sides. Pleats should open downward. Filter pocket at the top.
- Wash with your normal laundry before first use and after each use.
(Remember, after each use, the "front" of the mask is the "contaminated" side. Use the ear straps to remove the mask and avoid setting the mask on anything that cannot be easily cleaned.)
- For extra disinfecting, allow the mask to dry in the sun after washing - UV rays are an excellent disinfectant.
- See pictures below for fabric choices
- Order form is below the fabric pictures
To order masks, please fill in this form and click on the Submit button.
Masks are $10 each, shipping is included.
I accept payment via
PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please choose the 'to a friend' option and not for 'goods and services')
Please contact me with any questions!